Paradigm® Business Psychometric Profilers
The psychology for success plays a big part in the successful outcomes of many of our coaching interactions. In order to understand our personality and what motivates us, there is no better tool than a robust psychometric report. It is a great point of reference for an individual or team to then adapt and develop natural tendencies and receive support with any weakness to become successful.
Paradigm reports have helped major companies in establishing or improving their in-house assessment systems. This has been achieved by improving performance through getting the right people into the right jobs, retaining and motivating them in the right way, and developing them in the right direction.
In order to get someone to understand their own personality and what motivates them, there is no better tool than a robust psychometric report. It is a great point of reference to look at how any individual or team can then adapt and develop certain natural tendencies to become even more successful whilst developing those alongside.
What Can They Do For Me?
Paradigm reports have helped major companies to establish and improve in-house assessment systems by:
- Evaluating job applicants-getting the right people to the right post
- Improving performance-identifying peoples strengths and developing areas
- Retaining, motivating & recognising leadership potential
- Identifying promotional readiness
- Developing peoples' potential
How and Why Paradigm®?
Some of the main reasons for choosing Paradigm® business psychometric profilers include:
- Clarity and jargon free text
- Graphical representation on all your tailored paradigm reports
- Accessibility- receive access to your report online
- Feedback and coaching - to offer personal insight
- Accuracy - a broad personality inventory developed for human resource management
- Our assessments contain 336 items measuring on 26 primary scales
- Serve the growing demand for professional coaching and career development