Essential Selling Skills
Some people naturally possess an ability to sell and others over time develop their own style. We have created a highly practical course to give you the confidence and ability to sell over the phone or face to face. We focus the exercises, theory and discussion on your own job role and experiences to ensure you can return to the workplace to deliver tangible results.
This 2-day course is designed for individuals who are new to selling, those in a sales role but have not received any formal training, or professionals who would like to brush up and enhance their current selling skills and learn some new techniques.
For you as an individual
This course will increase your confidence and ability to sell, having provided you with tools and techniques to achieve maximum results. Delegates always leave with fresh ideas, energy and motivation to succeed.
For an employer
The attitude of the delegates and the results they deliver will speak for themselves. All techniques are easy to apply back into the workplace for an immediate impact.
What will I learn?
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Appreciate the need for preparation before a sales appointment
- Effectively identify and meet needs with advanced questioning techniques
- Identify verbal and non-verbal buying signals
- Construct professional answers to questions and possible objections
- Present your products and/or services with the buyer in mind
- Identify and use a selling style appropriate to capture the buyer's attention
- Recognise and overcome major objection types
- How to apply effective confirmation techniques with the buyer in mind
Real Play Option
We offer an innovative solution to engage the learners and bring real negotiation and closing scenarios to life. We use actors who improvise scenarios which have been specified by the group.
- The group is split the group into 2 sub-groups, one with the actor, the other with the trainer.
- Each group has a brief and has to instruct their trainer/actor on how to approach the scenario supplied.
- The actor and trainer perform the role play(s) as instructed by their respective teams; however during the action they can be paused for further recommendations or direction.
- The outcome is the responsibility of the team(s) - not the performers.
This course is not one that is currently scheduled as an open course, and is only available on an in-house basis. For more information please call us on 01937 579 649 or contact us online with a brief description of your training requirements and we will get back to you.