Online ILM 3 Award in Leadership and Management
Embarking on the ILM 3 Award in Leadership and Management online course will enhance and promote the skill set necessary for any working manager, allowing our in-depth knowledge to be applied into your working environment. From an employer's perspective this internationally recognised qualification can be a significant long-term return on investment by developing new aspiring managers.
The online ILM 3 Award in Leadership and Management programme can be completed over 12 months. It comprises two ILM 3 Leadership and Management work-based assignments.
- This Future Leader Journey to be completed over 12 months with a pass for your ILM 3 Award in Leadership and Management
- 12 month coach and tutor support until completion of all your ILM work-based assignments
- All support material for your ILM assignments are included on your online platform
- You can work at your own pace over the 12 months, however guidelines for successful completion will be offered by your online coach and tutor
As with all ILM (Institute of Leadership & Management) accredited programmes, participants will need to complete the post-programme activity in order to achieve their full ILM Level 3 Award in Management. This element is designed to show to ILM that the Manager applies what they have learned in the workplace. We have an internal ILM verifier who will ensure their work meets the ILM requirements before it is finally submitted to ensure a healthy pass.
ILM Work Based Assignments & Support:
- The benefit of an ILM accreditation is that it requires all participants to illustrate what they have learnt through the work-based assignments, which ensures the learning is embedded and applied back into the workplace.
- Within each module the Managers are provided with a 'Work Based Assignment' brief outlining how they capture and apply the learning into the workplace.
- This is on-going support with the On-line Learning Platform (in partnership with the BCF Group) and regular feedback to ensure a healthy pass-rate.
- After the WBAs have been completed and are eligible for a healthy pass – they are submitted to the ILM for verification. Once that has been processed – each Manager receives their ILM Award Level 3 qualification certificate.
Price - £695.00 + vat
Price includes unlimited email correspondence offering feedback and tutor guidance, with particular attention to ILM work based assignments.
To book place(s) on the Open Courses - please contact - Phil@dicksontraining.com or call - 01937 579 649 and we will issue a booking form to secure your place(s).